- Guidance for researchers and commissioners on health care implementation in care homes, resource on assessment tools and core outcomes in care home research;
- A repository of care home RCTs to support secondary data analysis and inform MDS development that can support more research and useful findings for priority questions, without the expense and burden of involving care homes and residents in research
- Evidence on what needs to be in place for MDS to support staff uptake, resident assessment care and improved outcomes
- An implementation strategy for MDS that links NHS, social care and care home generated data
- A prototype MDS to inform commissioning, needs assessment and care delivery.